If you want to become a successful entrepreneur in the digital age, then you need a system to create new business ideas and transfer them into game-changing new business models
Today, we’ll outline the steps to get the job done. Enjoy!
Finding Business Ideas
Finding a great business idea is the critical first step to build a game-changing new business model.
You should make sure that you create a mission statement for your target group:
RapidKnowHow provides innovative game-changing strategies and business models for leaders who want to EXPAND THEIR MARKETSJosef David, Owner RapidKnowHow
The following list I’ve taken from the Open University :
- Past and present work experience
- Hobbies and leisure interests
- Qualifications and studies
- New markets/uses for exisiting products
- Solving a persistent problem
- Research and Development
- Patents, Licences and Research Institutes
- Opportunities from new technologies
- Opportunities from economic/market changes
- Changes in consumer behaviour
- Complaints and irritations expressed by customers
- Changes in rules and regulations
- Imitating an idea from a different locality
- Imitating an idea from a different industry
- Improving existing product
- Improving existing business model
- Films, TV and Radio
- Trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Business blogs
- Business and social networks
- Family and friends
(The Open University 2011)
How to Create New Business Ideas
If you apply the typical head-to-head competitive strategies, then you’ll end up in lower sales, decreased profitability and serving the pool of price-sensitive commodity customers.
If you, however, commit to creating market value by offering new innovative and game-changing business models to value-seeking customers, then you’ll drive the market as the leader in your sector.
How to Turn Your New Business Ideas into Game-Changing Strategies
Depending on your new business idea, you’ll craft new game-changing strategies
Here are three game-changing strategies at your convenience:
The 1-Hour Industrial Gas Leader – Driving Industrial Gas Leadership in the Digital Age
The 1-Hour Industrial Gas Leader – Driving Industrial Gas Leadership – The BaseMarket Strategy
Becoming the B2B Leader – Moving from Competing Head-to-Head to Shaping The New Market Space
Today, we’ve outlined how to find new business ideas and turn them into game-changing strategies. To Your Success!