How to Transfer Your Visitors into Readers Who Take Action in
If you want to be able to generate sales with article marketing, then your articles need to be able to get the desired response.
What is the desired response?
Transfer Your Visitors into Readers Who Take Action
Discover how to transfer your visitors into readers who take actions in 30 Minutes
Step 1 : Make Search Users Click Your Article
First, you want to attract the right readers with an specific and result oriented headline
How to Headlines
How to Create Content That Will Make You Attract Target Visitors
How to Increase Brand Value That Will Make You Sales
How to Craft Your Digital Strategy in ONE Hour
How to Design Your Conversion Focused Website in ONE Hour
Your Title has to be specific because you want the article to emerge in search results for the right keyword searches.
That means, you want to attract only potential customers.
It has to be result oriented to make clear what she will achieve after reading the article.
Make Search Users to Click Your Article Title
Step 2 : Make Visitors to Read Your Article
Next, you want the reader to finish reading the entire article.
Write an article introduction that engages your reader emotionally.
How to Write a Compelling Introduction
1. Address Readers Wants
- You want ___
- You're thinking ___
- You wish that ____
2. Describe Readers Pain Points
- Every time you want to design your digital strategy, you feel frustrated
- If you soon get website visitors, you'll stop wasting time for this project
3. Highlight the BENEFITS When Reading the Article
- I assure you, there is a simple way to design your digital strategy rapidly
- Know what? You aren't alone. I went through the same challenge.
When making your content easy and logical to read, you'll help your reader to pay attention and immediately take actions.
So write short, action oriented sentences, and make sure that the content is easy to comprehened.
You'll be using a standard article structure:
4. Explain your reader's problem
6. The real root cause of the reader's problem
8. How to solve your reader's problem
10. How your reader can apply your solution
12. Conclusion / Call to Action
Make Visitors to Read Your Article
Step 3 : Make Reader to Act
Finally, you want the reader to click on your links.
To achieve that, you need to write an enticing call to action.
You only have ONE goal now - to get the reader to take action.
Say what you offer quickly, and then ask your reader to take action.
Make Reader to Act
How to Transfer Visitors into Leads Rapidly
Call to Action
Thank you for subscribing to our strategy post, it will help you transfer your goals into results rapidly.