The 1-Hour Industrial Gas Leader – How to Spot Your Top 3 Objectives
You want to relate you company goals to your sales activities to focus on meeting your company's overall objectives.
Here you'll get a simple process that will make you spot your top company objectives in ONE day.
How to spot your Top 3 company objectives in ONE day?
- Vision Statement
What is the vision statement of your company?
- Strategic Objectives
What are the strategic goals that your company want to achieve in the next three years concerning:
- Market Share
- Number of Customers
- Geographic Expansion
- Strategic Segments
You need a marketing plan including the following:
- Industrial Segments
- Competitors ( names, market shares, development, main strategy)
- Your sales development over the last three years ( total and by segment)
- Customer structure (ABC- analysis, Sales and number of customer in each group for this and last year)
- Targeting, focus geographical area
- SWOT - analysis, which are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in your defined market