The purpose of the short article is to outline the strategy for executives who want to transfer their companies into a sustainability institution in 2020 and beyond.
The reason for thriving toward sustainability is to create a better world by avoiding digital dictatorship.
The strategy to thrive sustainability consists of three actions:
- Top company leaders commit to sustainability
- They establish a company-wide program: THRIVING SUSTAINABILITY
- Leaders kick-off and monitor effective program performance. They support the program team in reaching their goal: Improving the Triple Bottom Line Benefits ( Economical-, Ecological and Social Benefits)
Strategy into Actions
Next, the company management will turn the strategy into actions
Step 1: Leaders Commit to Sustainability
- Choose the right place to start your sustainability initiative
- Construct the right interdisciplinary team for the initiative
- Communicate the sustainability vision, mission and goal to stakeholders
Step 2: Company Program: Thriving Sustainability
- Understand where your company is now
- Collectively build a simple picture that captures your current state of sustainability
- Outline your current sustainability initiatives across your organization
Step 3: Kick-Off Your Program and Monitor Performance
- Set your short-term measurable targets
- Identify your low hanging fruits to create confidence in your team
- Monitor how the program creates stakeholders’ trust and confidence
Today, we’ve learned how to thrive sustainability effectively. You got a simple strategy framework for establishing and thriving sustainability in your organisation.
Wish You All Success!